Today, in this post; you are going to learn ‘Simple Present Tense Examples’; by reading all these examples; you can understand what is ‘Simple Present Tense’ ?
I would like to tell you what is simple present tense; when we use the verb and it expresse an action or event that it is happening in the present time or is a regular event, then this verb is related to simple present tense.
Let’s read the simple present tense examples given below and learn in which conditions, this tense is used as a simple present
Simple Present Tense Examples Used to Express Habitual Actions
- I take a bath daily in the morning.
- She prepares breakfast for family.
- We worship before going to school.
- He watches the film on Fridays.
- Ram goes to school daily.
- I go to bed at 9 P.M.
- Your father always comes here on Friday.
- They read a newspaper every morning.
- He takes breakfast before going to college.
- We work hard for success in our life.
- I live at Sarnath in Varanasi.
- Ram and Shyam are closed friends.
- My grandma gets up at 6 a.m. every morning.
- She studies to become a doctor.
- I always suggest my friends to do this job.
- Neha dances in every party.
- You always tell a story to your children.
Some More Sentences Of Simple Present Tense –
- He brings fruits from market.
- You read this book.
- The children make a noise in the class.
- She goes to her friend’s home.
- I go to Delhi with my father.
- We help the poor.
Negative Sentences Of Simple Present Tense
- I don’t speak English in the class.
- She doesn’t cooks in the morning.
- Every people doesn’t worship before going to office.
- My friends don’t like watching the film on Fridays.
- They don’t want to go to college today.
- My father doesn’t go to office on time.
- We don’t study at home.
- Rekha never goes to the village.
- I am not an English teacher.
- My grandmother doesn’t read a book before sleeping.
- You do not go to see him.
- They do not sing a song at home.
- The birds do not fly in the sky.
- He doesn’t write a letter.
- Ram does not tell a lie.
- She doesn’t go to school daily.
- This cow doesn’t give milk.
Some More Simple Present Tense Examples
- They don’t obey their parents.
- Ram and Mohan don’t quarrel each other.
- She doesn’t drive this car.
- I don’t like this shirt.
- Rekha doesn’t speak Hindi in the office.
- They don’t help me in the class.
Interrogative Sentences Of Simple Present Tense
- Do you watch the film every Friday?
- Does he work in the field?
- Why do you not worship before starting any business?
- Which book do you like reading?
- Where does she live in Varanasi?
- What do you do at home?
- Do you learn English speaking nowadays?
- When does she go to bed?
- Does he always tell a lie?
- Does he help the poor?
- Why do they not go to school with you?
- How much money do you earn in one month?
- How do you teach him this subject?
- Where else do you go with your father?
- Does he write a letter to his father?
- Why does Ram not do his homework?
- Does Rama not love her friend?
- Where does he live in this street?
- When do they come at night?
Examples For Simple Present Tense Used to Express Universal Truth, Principle And Permanent Activities
- The earth moves around the sun.
- The sun sets in the west.
- Five and five makes ten.
- Human being is mortal.
- Water boils at 100°C.
- The Ganges springs from the Himalaya.
To Express Possession –
- This car is belongs to me.
- I have two bikes.
- This home is yours.
- They own a big building.
- Those are my good friends.
- I belong to Varanasi.
To Express Mental Activities, Emotions And Feelings –
- I believe in God.
- They understand my broblems.
- She thinks I am always right.
- My father knows that I can do everything without his help.
- I trust in my friends and family.
- She considers that I am a good player in her team.
- I feel like eating a mango.
- I know that she will get this job.
To Express Fixed Programme And Plan –
- My school reopens in July.
- She goes to Mumbai with me next month.
- They leave for England next Sunday.
- Our Prime Minister comes next month.
- My sister returns tomorrow.
- Your father starts this business next month.
- Sita atends this class from tomorrow.
Note – Future time expressing Adverbs – Tomorrow, next day, next night, next month, next year, next week, in January, in February, in March… … … ., on Monday, on Tuesday… .. etc. One of these time expressing adverbs is always used to express fixed programme and plan.
Simple Present Tense Sentences Used to Express Conditions
- If you work hard, you will get this job.
- When he comes here, he will help me.
- Unless she works hard, she will not succeed.
- If she comes here, I will teach her.
I hope that you read this post completely and learned what is the simple present tense; if you learned it; now do practice by the use of this tense.
FAQS On Simple Present Tense Examples –
What is simple present tense sentences?
When we use the verb and it expresse an action or event that it is happening in the present time or is a regular event, then this verb is related to simple present tense.
What are 10 examples of simple present tense?
I take a bath daily in the morning.
She prepares breakfast for family.
We worship before going to school.
He watches the film on Fridays.
Ram goes to school daily.
I go to bed at 9 P.M.
Your father always comes here on Friday.
They don’t want to go to college today.
My father doesn’t go to office on time.
We don’t study at home.
What are the 4 types of present tense?
Simple Present Or Present Indefinite Tense
Present continuous tense
Present perfect tense
Present perfect continuous tense.